Rose White Floral Jardiniere
- Scallop rises approximately 6cm high
- Labelled and Packaged individually
- Cost starting from £12.11
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Rose White Floral Jardiniere is a brand new net design that is unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Rose has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral rose pattern spread across the net from top to bottom. As with all of our jardinieres, we make them so that the arch is 12" high in the centre and we make the width up to be just over double gather. This design is also available in a Rose straight net curtains please click here.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted false top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom arch is approximately 6cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
0% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Curtain s 0 people found this helpfulExcellent quality,very well made cannot fault them at all. I ordered 12 curtains and had not fault with any one. Delivery was very quick. I have already recommended you to my friends.