Alexis White Net Curtains
⋅ Lead weighted bottom ⋅ from £3.20 per square metre ⋅ Labelled & Packaged individually
⋅ Slotted top for rod or wire ⋅ 100% Polyester
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Alexis White Net Curtains is a modern plain fabric which has a subtly snowy effect, which is ideal for any modern interior. The Design has a lead band along the bottom which you can see clearly from the close up photos.
Alexis - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Trinity design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead Weight Band
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a semi-plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
0% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Good quality 0 people found this helpfulThe order arrived quickly. So much more professional looking going for the option to overlock the edges. I'm pleased with the effect at the windows. Just a word of warning I ordered 6 items and I dropped a clanger on the final one. Ordered centimetres instead of inches. Entirely my fault I didn't notice.
Very impressed 0 people found this helpfulI was most impressed with the quality of the nets which look lovely and fresh. They were package with care and all I had to do was hang them on rods The online ordering was very easy to complete and the turn round from order to delivery was excellent The whole experience was user friendly and gave the impression of being a small company where customers matter. Thank you
Excellent Process 0 people found this helpfulThe best part about the service was the process. The website was very functional, you can give measurements or choices with confidence because each ones is explained well. The curtains were very well packaged on arrival and well labelled with the information provided on the website. These small details make big difference. If you can't see anywhere it can be improved (which I couldn't) it must be a 5 star service.
Amazing quality 0 people found this helpfulOrdered these online. Was unsure initially about quality as I couldn't see them in person but went along and ordered based on reviews. The packaging it arrived in was perfect, no creases. I opted for a overlock and they've done a brilliant job. They hang beautifully, brilliant white colour&I wish I knew about these before! Will definitely be using them again&recommending them. 10/10