Alice White Net Curtain
- Cost from £2.20 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Alice is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Alice has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. Alice has a floral leaf pattern across the net from top to bottom, concentrated more at the bottom and finished with a wave hem that is 1.5cm deep and 3cm from the highest point of the arch to the bottom. The Alice net comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Alice - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1.5cm high.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
12% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Really happy with my order 0 people found this helpfulExcellent service, easy to use site. Really happy with my purchase.
Excellent service 1 people found this helpfulFaultless service and attention to detail, very pleased with purchase. Many thanks
Net curtains 1 people found this helpfulFantastic nets , great value, great quality will definitely use again
well done 0 people found this helpfulgood service good price