Jasmine White Net Curtains
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1cm high with a 1cm arch.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
0% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Fab 0 people found this helpfulReceived my new nets today and they look stunning i will be ordering more for my rooms upstairs, I would recommend this company to my friends and family. Thank you so much I am a very happy customer.
Utterly Delighted 0 people found this helpfulWhat a fantastic company, I’m delighted and very impressed with the quality of product and excellent service given right from ‘how to measure’ videos, through to the finished product. The ‘Jasmine’ has made a huge difference to my windows, very happy with the design so will be ordering a second set for the entire bungalow so I have a spare set for wash weeks! Highly recommend the company, service and products, well done. Keep up the superb work, Many Thanks from a grateful customer.
excellent service 0 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my net curtains which arrived promptly. individually packaged with measurements and room description on each package made everything so simple. Really pleased with the curtains quality and design. I would recommend Woodyatt curtains to anyone. Thank you
Highly Recommended 0 people found this helpfulStraight forward website, easy to order the product. Very impressed when I received my order. I expected each net to have a label pinned on it. Was I wrong! Each net came in its own bag with all the product information on a label on the bag. The net is a high good quality as are the finishes to the hem. Overall I am very impressed and will be recommending this company.