Juliet White Lace Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.34 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Juliet White Lace Net curtains have a beautiful high quality Nottingham lace finish at the bottom and standard plain net at the top. This net curtain design is also available as a Juliet Jardiniere or cafe net. The lace finish is intricate and the Juliet net curtain has a scalloped edge at the bottom. The photo below shows the different gathers available in the Juliet design.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted false top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom scallop is approx 4cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
Juliet White - Different Gathers Available
22% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Excellent service 0 people found this helpfulExcellent service first time used, good quality product and service Website easy and informative
brilliant 0 people found this helpfulExcellent product - brilliant quick service, would highly recommend and would not hesitate to use them again - thank you
Review 0 people found this helpfulVery well finished and fitted perfect. Well pleased
Fantastic 0 people found this helpfulOrdered nets and the whole process from start to finish was so easy and professional. I went online after I received my first order to order some more nets, but had a problem with the internet, I rang and left a message, was called back within 10mins and order taken over the phone….again helpful and professional. One happy customer who will use you again a and again! ????