Rose White Floral Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.40 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Rose White Floral Net curtain is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Rose has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral rose pattern spread across the net from top to bottom. The bottom of the rose has a patterned scallop. The Pattern is approximately 10cm deep and the highest point of the arch is 6cm. The Rose net comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Rose White Floral Net Curtains - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Rose design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom arch is approx 6cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
0% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
NET CURTAINS 0 people found this helpfulThanks for a very good service, curtains look great and are a very good price. I have got some more on order for my kitchen thanks. John
Nets 0 people found this helpfulWell made. Look good. Good value for money. Good delivery.
Rose white floral nets 0 people found this helpfulNets arrived on time as stated on order, really happy with purchase. Each net packaged and labeled for the different sizes ordered, made putting them up simple. Would order more in future.
Good Quality and Value for Money 0 people found this helpfulReally pleased with the net curtains. We ordered samples first which came through really quickly and were a good size. The website was very helpful with informative videos to help you measure correctly. I liked how each net curtain was labelled with each room. Would recommend and use again. Good quality and value. Next time though I’d pay for express delivery as normal delivery took longer than expected.