Charlotte White Macrame Voile
- Cost from £9.70 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Charlotte Macrame Voile curtain is a very high quality macrame fabric. The Charlotte is a plain white voile with a 29.5cm macrame pattern along the bottom. This beautiful macrame has a bright sheen to the pattern. This design is also available as a Jardiniere
Charlotte Different Gathers
62% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- FIRST CLASS NIL SECONDIS 2 people found this helpfulTop quality product expertly made, nice heavy lace lower section which makes net hang in equal folds. Perfect fit! Superb well designed internet web site with helpfull video clips.
- Fab u lous!! 2 people found this helpfulExcellent excellent excellent, fabulous product, great service, good quality. Each net labelled, just take it out of the bag and hang it up. Look great
- Nets for front of house 2 people found this helpfulI am absolutely thrilled with my purchase of net curtains. Ordering them was so easy and delivered in the time frame given They are of high quality and the standard of stitching is grade A. I would highly recommend purchasing from here
- Net curtain 2 people found this helpfulExcellent service.
- Very good 2 people found this helpfulExcellent service would use again
- Curtains 1 people found this helpfulFirst time ordering came quickly, love the quality and look lovely up, will be ordering again soon
- Quality 1 people found this helpfulBeautiful product, good quality and nicely finished
- Brilliant service and quality 1 people found this helpfulI have been looking for replacements nets like this for some time as they are just like my old ones. Ordering was easy, instructions on measuring easy to follow and the nets are just perfect. I was kept up to date throughout and would gladly recommend.
- Quality curtain at an affordable price 1 people found this helpfulThis is a quality curtain at an affordable price. They hang beautifully and brighten up the window. Would highly recommend.
- Lovely good quality net curtains 1 people found this helpfulThe Charlotte net curtains are of a vey high quality with lovely heavy lace. Worth paying a bit extra for and were extremely well made. Highly recommended.