Emma Lace Net Curtain
- Cost from £3.72 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Emma Lace design design - different Gathers available
Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
Manufactured in: Britain
Fire retardant: not fire retardant
Composition of material: 100% Polyester
Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
79% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Very Please 4 people found this helpfulVery pleased with the overal effect - they are a finer 'weave' than other nets that I've had from Woodyatt before so had some initial concerns with what level of privacy they would give, but these were dispelled as soon as i put them up
- Beautiful 3 people found this helpfulThe quality & finish are so good, we were able to unpack & hang immediately.
- Emma Lace Net Curtains 3 people found this helpfulbeautiful net curtains,couldnt ask for better.i always buy my nets from woodyatts. fantastic company. thankyou very much again
- Beautiful curtains 3 people found this helpfulSo pleased with these nets beautifully made fit perfectly I love them ????would recommend this company to anyone - ladies in office lovely to deal with 10/10
- Super Happy 3 people found this helpfulReally pleased with the look and quality of these net curtains. Came out of the packets without any creases at all. Would definitely recommend and good delivery too.
- Emma Nets 2 people found this helpfulI recently purchased these nets. 1. They are very thick nets 2. They are beautiful when hung 3. I am ordering more! COuldn't have asked for a better net to be hung in my living room, they really do dress the window beautifully.
- Beautiful Net Curtains 2 people found this helpfulI am not disappointed with these curtains, Really good quality, hang lovely and look beautiful. I would buy them again. Really good buy.
- Really thick quality material 2 people found this helpfulVery pleased with quality of the material and a perfect fit.
- Ace 1 people found this helpfulJust what i needed. Quickly delivered and prior to xmas. They look good in position.i would definitely recommend and yse again
- a great product 1 people found this helpfulfitted and looking good within 15 minutes of delivery