Emma Lace Net Curtain
- Cost from £3.72 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Emma Lace net curtains are a traditional vintage design. There is a pretty lace pattern all over the fabric with a scalloped bottom. The fabric is very high quality and is a heavy weight fabric. This design is very well suited to older or character style properties. You may also like the Rose white floral design.
Emma Lace design design - different Gathers available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
Manufactured in: Britain
Fire retardant: not fire retardant
Composition of material: 100% Polyester
Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
76% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Very Please 4 people found this helpfulVery pleased with the overal effect - they are a finer 'weave' than other nets that I've had from Woodyatt before so had some initial concerns with what level of privacy they would give, but these were dispelled as soon as i put them up
- Beautiful 3 people found this helpfulThe quality & finish are so good, we were able to unpack & hang immediately.
- Emma Lace Net Curtains 3 people found this helpfulbeautiful net curtains,couldnt ask for better.i always buy my nets from woodyatts. fantastic company. thankyou very much again
- Beautiful curtains 3 people found this helpfulSo pleased with these nets beautifully made fit perfectly I love them ????would recommend this company to anyone - ladies in office lovely to deal with 10/10