Florence White Voile Curtain
- Cost from £5.69 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Florence white voile net curtain is a modern design made up from small circles which are approximately 32mm or 1.25 inches in diameter. This design is very modern. It has an all over pattern and uses top quality thread on all the embroidery. You may also like the April and Wild Poppies designs.
Florence - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is scalloped
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
56% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Wonderful service brilliant net! 4 people found this helpfulI ordered this net with an unusual measurement and received phone call asking if the measurement was correct how about that for consumer care! I have now ordered one for a normal sized window. The nets are very pretty and service from Woodyatt above and beyond, would highly recommend
- Fantastic Quality 3 people found this helpfulFitted these voiles today and they look beautiful. Really pleased with the quality of the fabric and how well they are made. Thank you
- Absolutely gorgeous 2 people found this helpfulFlorence White Voile Curtain is absolutely gorgeous. I'm really pleased with my purchase. The colour is truly white, they have a lovely design and are well finished. The curtain arrived on time. I would certainly recommend this product and the company. Thank you Woodyattcurtains!
- beautifully made 2 people found this helpfulordered 2 for front bedrooms.look really pretty so decided to order another for the last bedroom.excellent quality.
- Great satisfaction! 1 people found this helpfulVery happy with the service and the quality of the net voile. Perfect fit. Curtain was packed with care and is so well-made! I realised I could have ordered gather 1.5, or even1. Ample material there. Arrived on time.
- Fabulous service 1 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my curtains, quick service. Took out of box, already ironed and ready to hang, perfect. I have bought from you before and will again.
- Excellent 1 people found this helpfulVery well made, fit nicely, looks great
- Excellent quality service 1 people found this helpfulExcellent quality service from this company. Order for chosen voile curtains made up to my requirements and promptly delivered via postal tracking service.
- Voile curtain 1 people found this helpfulBeautiful voile curtain, I have not put it up yet but I’m sure it will look lovely. Just waiting for someone to give me a hand putting it up.
- Very Good Curtains 1 people found this helpfulAlways wary of ordering on line but these were of a very high quality and I don't think I would have found would have better for a lot more money.