Galaxy White Modern Stripe Voile
- Cost from £3.80 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Galaxy design is a modern pattern with a subtle vertical stripe. This design also has a lead weighted bottom to help the design hang beautifully. With this design, you have the option to have the sides of the curtain either overlocked or side hemmed. Here are some photos of the different gathers available in the Galaxy design. The Galaxy design is also available as a Jardiniere. You may also like the Mayfair White Lurex
Galaxy- Different Gathers Available
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1.5cm high.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
61% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Highly recommended 3 people found this helpfulBeautiful net material. Very good quality. Edging and finish is excellent, as always. Perfect length. I've previosly bought from Woodyatt Curtains and will do again. I wouldn't use anyone else. Good prices, quality service and products.
- Happy Customer 2 people found this helpfulBeautiful voile. Very crisp and smart with a modern feel and so much nicer than blinds I think. The fit and finish was perfect too. All in all a happy customer.
- easy to order/excellent service 1 people found this helpfulI struggled to find good quality voile nets by the metre locally, so was pleased when i found this web site. Made to measure and beautifully finished - excellent quality and service
- Very good service 1 people found this helpfulLovely net well made always buy from here thanku
- Highly Recommended 1 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my purchase. The website is very easy to use, and delivery was as quoted. The nets look great and are finished to a high standard. I would definitely recommend Woodyatt Curtains.
- Net curtains 1 people found this helpfulExact measurements as I asked! Pretty and excellent service. Will buy more when needed.
- Good quality 1 people found this helpfulGood quality but didn't suit my windows. I went with recommended double width but it was too much and darkened my room. Can't use them
- Excellent Service 1 people found this helpfulWow what a brilliant company, offering a brilliant service. Loved the Voiles and they fitted perfectly.
- Curtains 1 people found this helpfulLovely net curtains Weighted hang lovely nice fabric Really pleased