Harper White Embroidered Voile
- Cost from £6.51 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Harper is a high quality embroidered voile curtain. Embroidered onto a plain white voile, the pattern is a very pretty floral rose & leaf pattern. The embroidery is 14 inches from the scalloped hem to where the embroidery ends. The scallop has an arch that rises approximately 2 inches. This is a very attractive pattern and lends itself to both Jardinieres and cafe nets. Harper comes in a maximum drop of 274cm/108". As with all of our Nets & Voiles, free samples are available. This design is also available as a Jardiniere Harper as an arched Jardiniere Voile
Harper Voile Curtains Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 274cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track. To measure the drop for a taped top on your curtains, measure from the centre of the eyelet to where you want the curtains to finish and then add on 5mm.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Scalloped
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
45% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Excellent Service, Excellent quality 3 people found this helpfulOrdered tailor made voile net curtains. Arrived all pressed and beautiful. The perfect fit. Look absolutely delightful up. Would recommend this company every time.
- Excellent Service and Product 3 people found this helpfulI have used Woodyatt Curtains on several occasions and have always found the products to be excellent and the service is always extremely helpful and professional. I would certain recommend.
- Very pleased 2 people found this helpfulThis is my second order with Woodyatt and I will certainly be back when I need more nets. Excellent service and really well made.
- 5* 2 people found this helpfulI am extremely pleased with the quality of the fabric and the way in which the nets were finished. The customer service and the speed of turn around from order to delivery were first class and I shall definitely use this company again.