Jasmine White Net Curtain
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net curtain design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm and is also available as a Jardiniere.
You may also like the Alice White Net Curtain which is a similar design.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
56% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Nets 5 people found this helpfulExcellent service kept upto date with delivery nets very good quality very pleased
- Nets 3 people found this helpfulGood service and excellent quality.
- Nets made to measure 2 people found this helpfulreally pleased with my nets, good quality, not over priced and a professional job! website is easy to use and the advice on length and additional width recommendations has worked, i've struggled in the past with my bay windows having my nets on the bottom sash window only and companies charging ridiculous prices, already recommended to family/friends thanks