Jasmine White Net Curtain
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net curtain design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm and is also available as a Jasmine Jardiniere .
You may also like the Alice White Net Curtain which is a similar design.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
62% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Nets made to measure 5 people found this helpfulreally pleased with my nets, good quality, not over priced and a professional job! website is easy to use and the advice on length and additional width recommendations has worked, i've struggled in the past with my bay windows having my nets on the bottom sash window only and companies charging ridiculous prices, already recommended to family/friends thanks
- Nets 5 people found this helpfulExcellent service kept upto date with delivery nets very good quality very pleased
- Nets 5 people found this helpfulGood service and excellent quality.
- Brilliant service nice curtains 3 people found this helpfulExcellent speed of delivery. The curtains are lovely.
- Nets made to measure 3 people found this helpfulExcellent service Excellent products Excellent packaging Excellent everything! Definitely recommend.
- Great 3 people found this helpfulReally happy with the quality, value for money and service. Will use again!
- Utterly Delighted 3 people found this helpfulWhat a fantastic company, I’m delighted and very impressed with the quality of product and excellent service given right from ‘how to measure’ videos, through to the finished product. The ‘Jasmine’ has made a huge difference to my windows, very happy with the design so will be ordering a second set for the entire bungalow so I have a spare set for wash weeks! Highly recommend the company, service and products, well done. Keep up the superb work, Many Thanks from a grateful customer.
- Excellent! 2 people found this helpfulI love the Jasmine nets. They’re a lovely pattern and were well packaged and labelled, making it so easy to know which ones go where in your home. The order process was so simple and easy and they were delivered in a great time. I ordered 2 and a half gather which hangs nicely and gives privacy but would maybe consider 3 times the gather in future to just give a bit more privacy; I can see that 3 times gather wouldn’t make it look bulky either which is great. I would definitely recommend both the nets and the website, and I shall definitely be back in future to purchase more!
- Net curtain 2 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my purchase. All clearly labelled, ironed and bagged very neatly. Highly recommend.
- Would recommend 2 people found this helpfulHappy with the service and quality of the curtains