Kylie Cream Plain Muslin Voile
- Cost from £3.95 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Above is a picture of the Kylie Cream Plain Muslin Voile, which is a completely plain muslin voile curtain. The bottom of the Kylie voiles have a lead weight which makes it hang neatly. To see the quality of this material, you really need to order a sample as it is hard to appreciate from the picture. The Kylie Cream is also available as a cafe curtain and in White.
Kylie Cream - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead Weighted Hem approx 5 mm or 1/4 of an inch
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
33% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- 10 out of 10 1 people found this helpfulBeautiful nets, workmanship is outstanding, I have no qualms about recommending Woodyatt Curtains.
- Good product 1 people found this helpfulThe curtains were exactly as ordered. Delivery was slower than expected, in retrospect should have gone for expedited delivery. No complaints about the actual product
- Slow delivery 1 people found this helpfulNice curtains but delivery was extremely slow, I had to ring in 3 weeks after I placed my order to ask what they had done with my order