Oxford White Voile Curtains
- Cost from £3.52 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Oxford is a premium quality voile curtain that has subtle vertical stripes. The vertical bars have subtle flecks on the top and the bottom that give the fabric an almost 3D effect. Please look at the close up photos or you can order a free sample if you would like to feel the quality of the fabric. You may also the Cambridge voile. View our full range of net curtains & voiles.
Oxford - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 290cm high.
47% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Excellent curtains! 2 people found this helpfulMeasurements were perfect. Quick delivery. Easy to order. Would recommend without a doubt!
- Great curtains 1 people found this helpfulHang beautifully. Lovely and white. Second time I have used this company. Very pleased.
- Great curtains 1 people found this helpfulFantastic nets. Brilliantly white, as shown on the website. All stitching was well done. Prompt delivery. Able to put curtains up in minutes.