Spring Loaded Tension Rods
These rods are simply a telescopic sprung loaded tension rod. You just turn the internal rod anti-clockwise until the rod is approximately 1 inch wider than the window. Then you simply push the rod together so that it squeezes inside the recess. The rod will then stay in position. If you have a wide window over 229cm (90in) you may wish to order some centre supports to help support the centre of the rod. These are self adhesive but also come with a self tapping screw so you can premanently fix them if you prefer. If you would prefer a solution with self adhiesive hooks the Standard Hanging Net Rod is also Available
Spring Loaded Tension Rods - Choosing size & Installing
47% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Excellent service and quality 3 people found this helpfulI have purchased several of these tension rods in various sizes and they are brilliant. Great range of measurements and prices, and so easy to put up. The videos are really helpful too. The service from Woodyatt curtains was amazing. I ordered one afternoon and they were here the following morning!
- Excellent and simple 1 people found this helpfulI ordered these as a temporary measure while I get blinds made however they are so easy to use and unobtrusive I’m thinking of now getting the largest ones for voile on a French door. Good range of sizes. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
- Net curtains 1 people found this helpfulSecond time I've used this company and I'm already getting my third order ready. Fantastic service and the curtains are ready to hang and look gorgeous. Thoroughly recommend them.
- Very satisfied customer 1 people found this helpfulI have ordered my third net and telescopic rod today. I I have been very impressed with the service I have received from woodyatt curtains everything done that has been requested and delivered very quickly. I would recommend this company to any one.
- Spring loaded tension rod 1 people found this helpfulExcellent product. Very easy to fit. Saved me bring holes in my new tiles. Very quick delivery.
- Good quality tension rods 0 people found this helpfulReally good tension rods, using for a cotton muslin curtain and another for two Calico curtains and they all feel really secure.
- I like it 0 people found this helpfulPerformed very well and they are quite strong
- Excellent product 0 people found this helpfulVery pleased with the curtain rails. Well finished with a smooth snag free surface unlike the ones they have replaced.
- Good quality, sturdy tension rod and Excellent service. 0 people found this helpfulI bought the longest version of this tension rod to replace an old rod that kept collapsing. I could feel, as soon as I put it up, that the new rod felt much sturdier. As a precaution, I also used the self adhesive support hooks along the length of the window and the whole set up now feels much more secure. Excellent service from Woodyatt Curtains, as before.
- Great tension rod 0 people found this helpfulA really sturdy tension rod does exactly what I wanted it to, good value, easy ordering and fast delivery