Trinity Square Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.34 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Trinity Net Curtains is a modern design which consists of a snowy effect background fabric with small squares all over. The Design has a lead band along the bottom which you can see clearly from the close up photos.
Trinity - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Trinity design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead weight Band
- Pattern repeat: Yes
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
50% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
First Class service 4 people found this helpfulI have never ordered nets online before but I am so glad I took the plunge. They are perfect in every way including the price. They came beautifully wrapped and were ready to hang without any ironing. I would have no hesitation in ordering again.
Fantastic! 2 people found this helpfulI was really nervous to order my nets online but it was really easy and I just made sure I double checked my measurements. The quality and finish of the nets is fantastic. They were delivered fairly quickly and were well packaged with each net individually packed and labelled for each of my rooms. Would thoroughly recommend to friends and family and will definitely use again. Thank you
Brilliant. 2 people found this helpfulAfter ordering 1curtain I was so impressed I ordered another straight away, brilliant service, great quality and rapid delivery.