Wild Poppies Jardiniere Embroidered
- Matching Voiles Available
- The Arch in the centre is approximately 12 inches high
- Labelled and Packaged individually
- Cost from £29.34 Each
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains / jardinieres: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Wild Poppies Embroidered Jardiniere is a high quality all over embroidered pattern with a higher density of embroidery at the bottom of the curtain which slowly thins out towards the top. As the name suggests, the pattern is of embroidered poppies with foliage spread from top to bottom. This is a beautiful new pattern and we strongly recommend ordering a free sample so you can see the design in greater detail. This design is also available as a straight voile curtain. The centre arch in our jardinieres is approximately 12" high. This design can also be purchased as a Straight Net. You may also like the Harper jardiniere and the April jardiniere.
Wild Poppies Jardiniere Embroidered - How To Measure
33% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Wild Poppies Jardiniere 2 people found this helpfulAbsolutely gorgeous delicate design. Classy top quality product that complements my brand new window perfectly. Would recommend Woodyatt curtains to anyone.
- Wild Poppies 2 people found this helpfulThis is my third jardiniere from woodyatt and they look just as good as previous buys .
- Beautiful 2 people found this helpfulI ordered these for our three bedroom windows. They give us privacy and look lovely from inside and out. Perfect.
- So pretty 2 people found this helpfulMy mum bought these and I thought they were so pretty so purchased for myself too. Will definitely use again.