Alexis White Net Curtains
⋅ Lead weighted bottom ⋅ from £3.20 per square metre ⋅ Labelled & Packaged individually
⋅ Slotted top for rod or wire ⋅ 100% Polyester
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Alexis White Net Curtains is a modern plain fabric which has a subtly snowy effect, which is ideal for any modern interior. The Design has a lead band along the bottom which you can see clearly from the close up photos.
Alexis - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Trinity design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead Weight Band
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a semi-plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
14% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
..... 0 people found this helpfulVery happy as always
Very Happy 0 people found this helpfulVery happy with my purchase. They look lovely up and I really happy with the finish.
Net curtains 0 people found this helpfulI will never again trudge round shops looking for nets thank goodness for finding Woodyatt curtains . All arrive beautifully made , so pleased with them. Such a large range to choose from. Very reasonably priced. Thank you all at Woodyatt curtains. Will certainly use you again. Woozy.
Good quality 0 people found this helpfulThe order arrived quickly. So much more professional looking going for the option to overlock the edges. I'm pleased with the effect at the windows. Just a word of warning I ordered 6 items and I dropped a clanger on the final one. Ordered centimetres instead of inches. Entirely my fault I didn't notice.