Alexis White Net Curtains
⋅ Lead weighted bottom ⋅ from £3.20 per square metre ⋅ Labelled & Packaged individually
⋅ Slotted top for rod or wire ⋅ 100% Polyester
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Alexis White Net Curtains is a modern plain fabric which has a subtly snowy effect, which is ideal for any modern interior. The Design has a lead band along the bottom which you can see clearly from the close up photos. You may also like the Trinity square net curtain.
Alexis - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Trinity design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead Weight Band
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a semi-plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
64% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Alexis net - great choice as fly screen 1 people found this helpfulI choose this net as a single-gather option to be a door screen, to allow in fresh air and stop any bugs flying into my utility room. With tension rods top and bottom, and hemmed each side, this is perfect!
Great service, for made to measure perfect nets. 1 people found this helpfulGreat fast service, although I’m a seamstress, couldn’t be bothered to finish sides myself. So glad I paid the little extra, to have this done. Able to hang as soon as delivered. Already ironed and individually wrapped. Love these nets, just enough pattern to not be boring.
Another quality purchase 1 people found this helpfulI have had a complete set of nets made for my static van. They are a perfect fit and delivered crease free and ready to hang. I have used this company in the past and have recommended them to friends. Excellent service, very happy customer