Cambridge White Voile Curtains
- Cost from £4.22 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Cambridge is a modern vertical stripe that has a subtle slub voile as the base fabric. This is very high quality material and has a lead weighted hem along the bottom. You may also liek the Oxford design.
Cambridge - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1.5cm high.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
48% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Cambridge White Voile Curtais 2 people found this helpful
- Usual brilliant service 1 people found this helpfulWoodyatt's is our family one stop shop for nets and voiles. What's not to love, fab choice of great quality fabrics, made to the exact size you need in a very short timescale. I will never alter a net curtain again! And overlocked edges - I never realised how much better that would be. No more rolled, frayed or worn looking areas. This Cambridge Voile is especially nice - after ordering it for all my Mum's windows, I now have it too. It hangs beautifully, washes like a dream. Fantastic value too....
- Excellent 1 people found this helpfulVery lovely curtains and well made
- Excellent 1 people found this helpfulFabulous nets. Very good quality. So pleased I have now ordered more for the bedroom. Would highly recommend.
- Fantastic Company 0 people found this helpfulOnce again purchased nets for my home from Woodyatt Curtains. Amazing service and product. Will never go anywhere else. 5* and more. Simply the best.
- Cambridge voiles. 0 people found this helpfulThank you for the brilliant customer experience. Just received my second order for voiles, they look amazing, absolutely perfect finish. Why would you go anywhere else to buy new nets.
- Excellent 0 people found this helpfulA friend advised me to try Woodyatt after seing her door curtains and they were so nice and well made. Mine are just great and measuring was easy and the end product looks really nice on my conservatory door. Such a reasonable price.
- Great Curtains 0 people found this helpfulGreat Curtains. Really well made.
- Cambridge voile curtain 0 people found this helpfulDelighted with my new curtain which looks very stylish. My order was delivered quickly and the quality is excellent for such a reasonable price.
- Amazing Value Net Voiles 0 people found this helpfulI ordered 3 net voiles from Woodyatt Curtains and I am so pleased with the quality of them. They hang beautifully and look really good at my windows. They are just right for providing the privacy I required but also allow enough light into the rooms. They are also hand washable which is a bonus. I wish I had discovered Woodyatt Curtains before as the quality is much better than I have had from other companies in the past. Also, the website for putting down your measurements is so easy to understand. I highly recommend this company to others and I will certainly be ordering again very shortly. Thank you very much!