Ellie Net Curtains Plain White
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Ellie is one of our popular plain net curtain designs. The net is completely plain at the top and the bottom has a 18.5cm (7.3 inches high ) hem. This design is available made to measure therefore we can make it fit your windows perfectly. This is available in a wide range of sizes up to 274cm (108 inches) in height and as a cafe net. You may also like the Eva Net curtain and the Macey voile.
If you are not sure which gather you would like, please look at the image below, which shows you the different gathers for the Ellie design.
Ellie Net Curtains - Different Gathers Available
Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 274cm high.
Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain, giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.To measure the drop for a taped top on your curtains, measure from the centre of the eyelet to where you want the curtains to finish and then add on 5mm.
Manufactured in: UK
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 18.5cm (7.3 inches) high.
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
25% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Very happy 5 people found this helpfulThis is the second time I have purchased these curtains and as with the first ones these are of high quality. And were delivered on time.
- Simple design, they look, good price. Nicely finished hem. 3 people found this helpfulNICE NETS
- Net Curtain 3 people found this helpfulI have never ordered net curtains online before so a bit worried. I followed the measuring guide and submitted my order. It arrived on time and was very well presented in a neat package. I only ordered 1 curtain to see how it went and I am very pleased with it so I am ordering some more
- Net curtains 3 people found this helpfulArrived quickly even though it was just before Christmas. Great quality and didn't even need ironing. I would definitely buy from them again.