Eva Cream Plain Net Curtain
- Cost from £2.45 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Above is the Eva Cream Net Curtain, this net curtain design is also available in White. Some customers prefer Cream net curtains, such as those with older style properties. The bottom of the net curtains have a lead weight which helps it hang beautifully at the windows. The Eva Cream is also available in a cafe net curtain. You may also like the Ellie net curtains
Eva Cream Net Curtains - How To Measure
** Please note the photo below is of the Eva White Net Curtains **
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 290cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1.5cm high.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
** Please net this is a video of our White Eva Net Curtains **
41% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Net curtains 2 people found this helpfulExcellent service and good quality fits perfectly
- Fabulous 1 people found this helpfulI have just received my new net curtains I bought from woodyatt for my caravan . They are just lovely , perfect . Great service, updates all the way , easy to use web site for ordering . Am placing another order for my main curtains for my caravan later this month . Thanks you Woodyatt. Helen
- Perfect 1 people found this helpfulCream nets are not easy to come by so I am delighted that I found this company. Great service at a very good price.Perfect fit and appearance.
- Just what I was looking for 1 people found this helpfulI ordered these for my patio doors and they are perfect. Excellent quality and service . Would definitely recommend.
- Eva Net Curtain 0 people found this helpfulThis is the second curta8n I have purchased for my caravan. It is difficult to get cream net curtain but Woodyatt has it. Soo easy to order online and very quick delivery
- Eva net 0 people found this helpfulGreat service, easy to use website, net curtains of very high quality and standard. Hemming finish is perfect. Have bought from Woodyatt before and will def only get from them in future.
- Excellent 0 people found this helpfulAlthough mine was only a small order I am very pleased with the nets and with the help on the phone and the contact for delivery.
- Perfect 0 people found this helpfulBeautifully made Perfect fit Promptly delivered Well done Woodyatt
- Eva curtains 0 people found this helpfulLove them simple and classy looking well made
- Fantastic 0 people found this helpfulExcellent quality Definitely order again Highly recommended Thank you