Juliet White Lace Net Curtain
- Cost from £3.72 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Juliet White Lace Net Curtain
The Juliet White Lace Net curtains have a beautiful high quality Nottingham lace finish at the bottom and standard plain net at the top. The lace finish is intricate and is approximately 35cm high. The Juliet net curtain has a scalloped edge at the bottom. The photo below shows the different gathers available in the Juliet design. The Juliet design is available as a Jardiniere. You may also like the Charlotte macrame voile.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted false top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom scallop is approx 4cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke-warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
Juliet White - Different Gathers Available
53% of customers recommend this product
Write a review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Excellent product would recommend 1 people found this helpfulHaving purchased net curtains,delivery was on time, very happy with the quality also measurements were spot on.. I would confidently recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase any of there products.
- Excellent as always 1 people found this helpfulI have ordered my nets/voiles from Woodyatt curtains before & would not hesitate to do so again, wouldn't want to have to go elsewhere. Good to be able to see samples before ordering. The service, choice & quality of my order has always been extremely good. Easy to use website. Thanks.
- juliet net curtains 1 people found this helpfulI ordered these curtains for my daughters father in law who had no idea how to go about ordering nets. The whole process was very easy. He is very pleased with the curtains and they look very nice on all his windows. I would have no hesitation recommending Woodyatt to friends and family
- Great quality and service 1 people found this helpfulI am so pleased with my new Juliet net curtains. They are very good quality and lovely and white! I am very happy to recommend Woodyat Curtains.
Write Your Own Review