Juliet White Lace Net Curtain
- Cost from £3.52 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Juliet White Lace Net curtains have a beautiful high quality Nottingham lace finish at the bottom and standard plain net at the top. The lace finish is intricate and is approximately 35cm high. The Juliet net curtain has a scalloped edge at the bottom. The photo below shows the different gathers available in the Juliet design. The Juliet design is available as a Jardiniere. You may also like the Charlotte macrame voile.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted false top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom scallop is approx 4cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke-warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
Juliet White - Different Gathers Available
58% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- juliet net curtains 3 people found this helpfulI ordered these curtains for my daughters father in law who had no idea how to go about ordering nets. The whole process was very easy. He is very pleased with the curtains and they look very nice on all his windows. I would have no hesitation recommending Woodyatt to friends and family
- Excellent as always 2 people found this helpfulI have ordered my nets/voiles from Woodyatt curtains before & would not hesitate to do so again, wouldn't want to have to go elsewhere. Good to be able to see samples before ordering. The service, choice & quality of my order has always been extremely good. Easy to use website. Thanks.
- Great quality and service 2 people found this helpfulI am so pleased with my new Juliet net curtains. They are very good quality and lovely and white! I am very happy to recommend Woodyat Curtains.
- Good quality product 1 people found this helpfulVery good quality at reasonable price. Quick service. Would recommend.
- Lovely Nets 1 people found this helpfulThese are the 2nd set of nets I have purchased from Woodyat. I have not hung this set yet as windows need cleaning first but I know from previous experience that they will fit perfectly. They arrive all separately packed and labelled with the window they are for. Fantastic!
- Net Curtains 1 people found this helpfulVery pleased with both the curtain I ordered and the service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
- Delighted 1 people found this helpfulSo pleasing to have white nets and the lace is so pretty. Beautifully packed and presented, a professional presentation. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
- Good quality recommend it 0 people found this helpfulVery please with the curtains very well made and no ironing the only thing I did not order the right sizes my fault never ordered on line before
- Excellent product 0 people found this helpfulVery pleased with the curtain I received, excellent fit and well made. I found the hints on how to measure correctly very helpful.
- Brilliant service 0 people found this helpfulThe instructions on how to correctly measure the curtains I required was very easy to follow on the website. This resulted in a perfect fitting set of ready made curtains. Saves me spending hours try to sew myself. would definately use again.