Kate Jardiniere Butterfly Voile
- Matching voiles available
- The arch in the centre is approximately 12 inches high
- Labelled and packaged individually
- Cost from £24.06 Each
Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains/jardinieres: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
We are proud to announce the return of the Kate Butterfly embroidered voile jardinieres, this beautiful design has been brought back by popular demand and is now at an even higher quality. The Kate Butterfly Voile has a pretty embroidered pattern on the bottom 12 inches of the curtain. The pattern has 2 rows of butterflies running horizontally across the bottom of the curtain. The butterflies are surrounded by a subtle leaf design which you can see much more clearly from the picture above. The arch at the centre of our jardinieres is approximately 12 inches high. This design is also available as a standard net curtain, the Kate Voile. You may also like the Wild Poppies and Harper jardinieres.
Kate Jardiniere Butterfly - How To Measure
25% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Satisfied customer 1 people found this helpfulPlenty styles to choose from, easy website, prompt delivery plus satisfaction, just what was needed thanks!
- Excellent service 1 people found this helpfulThis is my second set of voile jardiniere, and I am so pleased with them. They are beautifully finished, and look lovely in my living room and bedroom. Thank you Woodyatt. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.
- Lovely quality 1 people found this helpfulI purchased two Kate Butterfly Voile Jardiniere curtains for my mum. She is really pleased with them. They look lovely and the quality is excellent..
- Lovely curtains 1 people found this helpfulReally pleased with my purchase lovely curtains great servive