Laura Jardiniere Butterfly White
- The Arch in the centre is approximately 12 inches high
- Cost from £14.00 each
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Laura Butterfly is a brand new net curtain design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Laura has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral and butterfly design spread across the net from top to bottom. This page will tell you the Difference between net curtain and voiles The bottom of the Laura has a patterned scallop. Our jardinieres have an arch of approximately 12 inches in the centre. The Laura design is also available as a standard net. You may also like the Kate butterfly jardiniere and the Alice jardiniere.
66% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Great service! 2 people found this helpfulSo pleased I found Woodyatt curtains online. My lovely new white sparkly curtains were delivered on Monday and are now in place and they are perfect! Was a bit dubious at first about ordering online but found their measuring tips really useful even though my previous nets were jardinieres so had something to go on. As I like to have ease of opening my top windows I don't have net going from the very top of the window either & one of my windows is a large bay so not not the norm! Really happy & would recommend!
- Brilliant very happy customer. Thank you. 1 people found this helpfulThe whole process was very quick and easy, My windows are not the normal size so it's not easy to buy ready made curtains, I am very happy with my new curtains will buy again. Just I wanted.
- Curtain was perfect 1 people found this helpfulGood service, the jardiniere curtain was pretty and exactly to my specifications
- FANTASTIC SERVICE AND PRODUCT 1 people found this helpfulI wholeheartedly recommend the service I received from Woodyatt Curtains. I have always been a fan of net curtains as they let in so much more light whilst still giving me privacy . I chose 4 sets of the Laura Jardiniere nets . It was easy to sign up and fill in the order online which is a blessing in itself. The instructions were clear and there were many helpful hints. I was kept informed as to the progress of my nets and they were dispatched within 10 days. I’d waited 3 weeks for one net curtain from Chiltern mills about 4 years ago. They arrived in a box , neatly wrapped and individually labelled . They had been pressed and were a beautiful clean white. I was very impressed. The first 3 went up perfectly and then my fourth was my mistake . I’d given them my curtain drop not my window drop. I rang and explained my dilemma and spoke to a lovely lady who asked me to seal them back up and return them with the correct measurements. They were adjusted free of charge and we’re returned two days later. I was over the moon. They look really good and what’s more they cost me exactly half of the quote I was given at dunelm and the quality of the nets is far superior. Five star service all the way!!! Thankyou all at Woodyatt !