Laura Butterfly White Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.40 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Laura Butterfly is a brand new net curtain design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Laura has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral and butterfly design spread across the net from top to bottom. The bottom of the Laura Butterfly design has a patterned scallop. The Pattern is 9cm deep and the highest point of the arch is 4cm. The Laura net comes in a maximum drop of 229cm. The Laura design is also available as a jardiniere. You may also like the Alice net curtain and the Kate Butterfly Voile
Laura Butterfly - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Laura design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment, double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track. To measure the drop for a taped top on your curtains, measure from the centre of the eyelet to where you want the curtains to finish and then add on 5mm.
Manufactured in: Britain
Fire Retardant: Not Fire Retardant
Bottom Hem Style: High Quality lead weight stitched along bottom edge. This is approx 5 mm or (3/16) Inch wide.
Pattern Repeat: none (This is a plain design)
Composition of material: 100% Polyester
Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
57% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- EXCELLENT PURCHASE 4 people found this helpfulThis is my second purchase of Laura Butterfly net curtains. The process was incredibly straightforward and efficient and above all, I am delighted with the nets. They are high quality and very attractive. They are excellent value for money and will certainly buy again from this company. The hemming service is way less expensive that the local shop. VERY PLEASED.
- Great product, great service and great price 3 people found this helpfulBeautiful nets with a lovely design. This is the first time I have ordered from Woodyatt Curtains but will certainly do so again.
- Excellent 3 people found this helpfulVery happy, looks lovely and good quality too.
- Fabulous butterfly curtains 3 people found this helpfulThese butterfly curtains are the most beautiful curtains I have ever seen. Very fast, efficient service. Perfection.