Macey Cream Plain Voile
Cost from £3.14 per square metre
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45 inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Macey cream voile panel net curtains have lead weighted hems along the bottom edge. An advantage of this design is that it is available in large sizes of up to 108 inches drop. All our voile net curtains have the sides overlocked as standard to prevent fraying and to ensure a professional finish. The Macey design is popular due to its simplicity and works with any decor. The Macey design is also available in white and as a cafe net.
Macey Cream - Different Gathers Available
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 274cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: High Quality lead weight stitched along bottom edge. This is approximately 5 mm or (3/16) Inch wide.
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: cream
20% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Violes 3 people found this helpfulVery well made would highly recommend the quality is fantastic
Fab fab fab 3 people found this helpfulGreat service with a quick delivery time beautifully made what more can I ask for. One happy customer thank you!
Excellent and speedy service 3 people found this helpfulI've now placed two orders and have been happy with both. I used the made-to-measure service and all items were exactly as ordered. Very speedy service.
Voile net curtains 2 people found this helpfulThese were very well made and so well packaged. Start to finish in around a week and a great price. I will definitely recommend to friends and family well done Woodyatt curtains.