Mia FR Voile Plain Muslin
- Cost from £4.89 per mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Mia FR Voile Plain Muslin is a fire retardant plain white voile that meets all of the British fire regulations and is ideal for use in hotels or bed and breakfasts as well as in residential homes. There is a photo below that shows the different gathers that are available. Currently our most popular gathers are normally either double or 2.5 . If you have more gather, this looks more luxurious. However this is also slightly more expensive because there is more material. You may also like the Anna FR, Voile, the Kylie Voile & the Fire retardant net curtain.
Mia FR Voile - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 5mm and is lead weighted.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
41% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Excellent service 2 people found this helpfulOrdered voile without ordering sample first, very happy with material, good quality. Expected hem to be just a single stitch over but was very surprised to see how good they have hemmed the voile. I paid extra for sides to be hemmed which is of the same quality, worth the extra money.
- Voile nets 2 people found this helpfulGreat service mine had to be made as window drop in between sizes. I needed ASAP as puppy had destroyed old ones received within 48 hours Very happy
- Great product 1 people found this helpfulVery good service and a lovely product . I would recommend this company to anyone .
- Net curtains 1 people found this helpfulGreat website, good prices for made to measure curtains , curtains were lovely & look great , will definitely be using this company again
- Lovely. 0 people found this helpfulReally pleased. Just what I wanted. Also I was pleasantly surprised to see how beautifully the curtains were packaged…each one labelled for the appropriate room and beautifully ironed ready to hang. ☺️ thank you
- Mia FR Muslin voile curtains 0 people found this helpfulWell made and look great
- Painless process - 10/10 0 people found this helpfulI ordered a tension rod and plain muslin curtain online (I've posted a separate review for the tension rod but spoiler alert - same experience). The video explaining what the curtain would look like, how to measure my windows etc - contributed to my decision to use Woodyatt over other online offerings (and the gentleman in the videos had a nice manner). The curtain and tension rod arrived the next day (delivery company also excellent) all super easy to install and works perfectly. When one receives this type of honest, straightforward service and products its a sad indictment of the usual online offerings that it's such a pleasant surprise when nothing goes wrong and you're left with a positive feeling! - 10/10.
- Voile net 0 people found this helpfulSizing and quality perfect, super pleased
- quality muslin nets 0 people found this helpfulordered two of these as the previous ones we have are so good. Very impressed with the quality and workmanship.
- Excellent service 0 people found this helpfulWe ordered an unusual size voile panel which was made to measure, the voile was excellent quality and the size was perfect. Customer service was exceptional and we would recommend you to friends and family.