Kylie White Plain Muslin Voile
- Cost from £3.74 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Kylie design is a completely plain muslin voile curtain with a lead weighted base. These voiles will provide great privacy and make your room look contemporary and modern. A lead weighted bottom features on this design to maintain a beautiful appearance when the net curtains are hung. The Kylie design is available as a cafe curtain and is also available in Cream. Here are some photographs that show different gathers of the Kylie design. You may also like the Mia muslin voile which is fire retardant.
Kylie Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is lead weighted as seen in video r close up picture
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
19% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Beautiful curtains 3 people found this helpfulSoft, lush, excellent quality, brilliant white, well sewn curtains, I just love the soft cotton feel it has to them, hangs beautifully. If you are a nosey neighbor then not for you, as the curtains are very opaque, you cannot see through them. Also in the evenings when the lights are on, people on the outside cannot clearly see in, as you would with sheer nets, only can see the bright lights of the TV, everything looks blurry. Measured mine as the instructions & video, they hang perfectly with right height & width. If I were to get nets, I would definitely order a 2.5 gather. With these a double gather is good. Thank you for a great service too. Would definitely purchase all my curtains from woodyatt from now on.
- Perfect Voiles 3 people found this helpfulI wasn’t 100% sure what type of voiles to go for, but I’m glad I went with the Kylie White voiles. I ordered for the lounge and bedroom of my ground floor flat and they have really brightened the rooms up. They also provide a lot of privacy but I can still see what is going on outside. Very happy with them.
- Kylie voiles 1 people found this helpfulLovely curtains. Always had nets before but decided to have a change after seeing voiles in a hotel room. They are much more opaque than nets, which took a little getting used to but I love them. Looks more modern, and you do only need double width otherwise I think they would be too thick, if you know what I mean. Great service from woodyatt again.
- Voile curtains. 1 people found this helpfulI have ordered voile Muslim curtains for my house. The quality is amazing. The finishing is so good. No frayed edges and love how they are packaged in individual bags with the details on the bag. I have recommended this company to so many of my friends. So nice to see good customer service and the samples sent out free of charge is an extra bonus and you can see what you are buying. Definitely worth 5 stars.