Macey White Plain Voile
- Cost from £3.46 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Macey is a plain white voile net curtains with a lead weighted hem along the bottom. The difference between a voile and a net curtain is that the fabric is much finer and there are more threads per square inch. These curtains are available in all widths with long drops up to 108 inches (274cm) and narrower widths up to a drop of 320cm (126 inches) so it is suitable for very large windows. The Macey design is also available in a Cream Colour. Here are some more details below: .
Macey - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 274cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track. To measure the drop for a taped top on your curtains, measure from the centre of the eyelet to where you want the curtains to finish and then add on 5mm.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: High Quality lead weight stitched along bottom edge. This is approx 5 mm or (3/16) Inch wide.
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
16% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Nice curyains 4 people found this helpfulOrdered twice from the company. Good quality curtains, making room brighter and giving privacy. I ordered double gather for bedrooms, and 2.5 for living room downstairs. You can make nice pleats by slightly folding the cord at the bottom or leave more relaxed look. Good communication from the company. Good delivery times.
Love them 2 people found this helpfulI would highly recommend this company to any of my family or friends. I was always kept informed with my order & everyone I spoke to was always polite. Will buy from them again.
Good value 2 people found this helpfulMade to order, well finished fast service just what I wanted, they look lovely.
Excellent Service as usual 2 people found this helpfulReally lovely voils had edges done look stunning and the bet poles are great too.