Olivia White Embroidered Voile
- Cost from £4.50 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Olivia voile net curtain is a beautiful white embroidered voile made from 100% polyester. The embroidery stretches 38cm (15 Inches) from the bottom of the curtain. The Olivia comes with a scallop bottom and is available in all drops and widths. The Olivia comes standard with a slotted top meaning it can be hung with either a wire or a rod, you can also opt for the 2 inch tape so you can hang the voile on a curtain track. You may also like the Harper & Wild Poppies designs.
Olivia White Embroidered Voile - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is scalloped.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
30% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Wonderful company 2 people found this helpfulWonderful professional company selling quality curtains at a reasonable price. Curtains come packed separately and labelled with the room they are made for. I have used Woodyat before and will always use them above anybody else. Arrived in a few days.
- Perfect 0 people found this helpfulWonderful experience with this company, the curtain I ordered came within the stated timeframe and is of good quality at an extremely good price. I am going to be ordering more very soon and would return in the future for anything I need and would recommend them to my friends.
- Amazing service 0 people found this helpfulI had 3 curtains cut to size, ordered at lunchtime and arrived the next day, excellent customer service and good communication, I'll definitely use again!
- Extremely pleased 0 people found this helpfulBeautifully made, well finished and a very quick service. Item was nicely pressed before packing.