Harriet Macrame Lace Voile
- Cost from £8.40 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Harriet Different Gathers Available
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 300cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is Macrame
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
33% of customers recommend this product
Write a review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Harriett Net Curtains 4 people found this helpfulRecently moved into new house, and decided I needed new nets! These are just wonderful, hang beautifully, and easy to tweak. They bring a lovely glow to the rooms now. Thank you, would recommend the company and products to anyone.
- Stunning 2 people found this helpfulBeautiful, never disappointed with Woodyatt Curtains, they arrived today for the front of my flat and I am so pleased with them I have now bought them for the back windows. I do love nice nets and this company have scored top marks every time I have purchased from them. Fourth purchase now. Always perfectly made and very speedy service. Thank you again.
- Beautiful 2 people found this helpfulBought the Harriet style for the front and back bedrooms for privacy with style, they are good quality but I would recommend buying more than double the width for gather in order for privacy to be effective.
- Stunning net curtains 2 people found this helpfulThese are amazing curtains! The quality is outstanding and they are so soft. They add a lovely glow to the room. Would definitely recommend.
- Harriet Macrame Lace curtains 1 people found this helpfulThese curtains came on time and were soon in place. Fitted perfectly and look beautiful, whilst affording good deal of privacy. Please with the service of Woodyatt's 12TH JUNE 2020
- Pleased with my purchase 1 people found this helpfulHappy with my purchase, my previous order was the victoria design an I wanted somthing that was different but still high quality and this fitted the brief. would recommend to anyone.
- Really good quality and finish 0 people found this helpfulGood net curtains, looks fab, all good. Recommended.
- Happy customer 0 people found this helpfulBeautiful net curtain. Happy with the service.
- Excellent company 0 people found this helpfulI ordered my curtains from woodyatt curtains, there was a slight hiccup in my ordering. I spoke to Dawn who resolved the issue immediately. I was very impressed. The curtains are lovely, and I am chuffed to bits. Thank you team.
- Net curtains 0 people found this helpfulExtremely nice, very happy for choosing your products, the curtain is absolutely beautiful. Will recommend to anyone! Support service very friendly and helpful!
Write Your Own Review